: Original description reads: "Terminal Tower from Flats."
The Flats refers to the area surrounding the Cuyahoga River that bisects the city of Cleveland, which was a shipping powerhouse during the early 1900s. The Terminal Tower in Cleveland, completed in 1930, was originally known as Cleveland Union Terminal. At fifty-two stories and 708 feet tall (771 feet including the flag pole), the Terminal Tower was the second-tallest building in the world when it was completed. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B04F09_25_01 Subjects
: Cleveland (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Skyscrapers--Ohio--Cleveland Places
: Cleveland (Ohio); Cuyahoga County (Ohio)