: Original description reads: "Outhwaite Homes."
With the New Deal, $150 million of the Public Works Administration (PWA) budget was set aside for housing. Outhwaite, was one of 3 Cleveland housing projects that were the first to be authorized by the federal government using funds from the PWA. Together with Cedar-Central and Lakeview Terrace, it was begun in 1935 and completed in 1937. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B04F09_27_01 Subjects
: Public housing--Ohio--Cleveland Places
: Cleveland (Ohio); Cuyahoga County (Ohio)