: Original description reads: "Cedar Central Cleveland."
With the New Deal, $150 million of the Public Works Administration (PWA) budget was set aside for housing. Cedar Central was one of three Cleveland housing projects that were the first to be authorized by the federal government using funds from the PWA. Together with Lakeview Terrace and Outhwaite, it was begun in 1935 and completed in 1937. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B04F10_18_01 Subjects
: Public housing--Ohio--Cleveland; Aerial photography Places
: Cleveland (Ohio); Cuyahoga County (Ohio)