: Old Main, the first building on the Findlay College (now University of Findlay) campus. Findlay College opened in the College Building (known as "Old Main") with 70 students enrolled in 1886. The building was reputed to be the largest single college building west of the Appalachian Mountains, and according to advertisements of the time, the only one in the world heated with natural gas. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F02_054 Subjects
: Education; Universities and colleges; Buildings; University of Findlay; College campuses; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Findlay (Ohio); Hancock County (Ohio)