: Original description reads: "Woodland trail. Mt. Echo Park. Rustic bridge over branch of Bold Face creek."
Mt. Echo Park occupies a hilltop in Cincinnati, above a bend in the Ohio River. The first parcel of land for the park, which got its name from the sheer cliffs and the echoes they produce, was purchased in 1908. In 1929, the park's pavilion, often cited as one of the finest structures of the city park system, was completed. The decorative entrance wall was built up by the Federal Works Project Administration in 1939. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B10F04_023_001 Subjects
: Parks--Ohio--Cincinnati; Nature trails--Ohio; Bridges Ohio Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)