: Caption reads: "A study in concentration in the new science lab constructed by WPA workers at McGuffey Hall."
McGuffey Hall, located on the campus of Miami University, is named for William Holmes McGuffey, a professor at Miami University from 1826 to 1836. Between 1836 and 1845 he served as president of three Ohio institutions. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F04_006 Subjects
: Education; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Universities and colleges; Miami University (Oxford, Ohio); Laboratories; Students; Interiors Places
: Oxford (Ohio); Butler County (Ohio)