: Handwritten on reverse: "High School. Wintersville, O. Miller and Son 436 Market St. Steubenville, Ohio."
This 3-story brick building has a stone bearing the name "Wintersville School" above the main entrance. The school was constructed in 1928, and as of 2012 has been the location for Jefferson County Christian School. Wintersville is located about 5 miles east of Steubenville, Ohio, and was laid out by John Winters around 1831. It is known as one of the villages through which General John Hunt Morgan traveled during "Morgan's Raid." View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B08F06_034_001 Subjects
: High schools--Ohio; School buildings--Ohio; Jefferson County (Ohio)--History; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works; Education; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Wintersville (Ohio); Jefferson County (Ohio)