: Side of the Renick House, also known as "Paint Hill", located at 17 Mead Drive on the western side of Chillicothe, Ohio, United States.
In 1801, Thomas, George, and William Renick moved from Virginia to settle in Pickaway County, Ohio. In 1803, the Renick family bought a large plot of land in Harrison Township and divided it 3 ways. The Renicks are respected Pickaway and Ross County farmers and cattle breeders, and they were the first to bring imported cattle into Ohio. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B06F06_005_1 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works., Domestic--Ohio--United States; Ross County (Ohio); Renick, William, b. 1804 Places
: Chillicothe (Ohio); Ross County (Ohio)