: Grace Lutheran Church began its ministry in Fremont, Ohio in 1892. Th first structure at the corner of Garrison and Clover Streets. In 1928, ground was broken for the new church at 705 West State Street. The corner stone was laid in 1929. The pastor at the time of this photograph was Lawrence S. Price. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B06F07_014_1 Subjects
: Sandusky County (Ohio); Fremont (Ohio); Church Places
: Fremont (Ohio); Sandusky County (Ohio)