: Located on the Oval, Derby Hall currently houses the Geography, International Studies, Political Science and Social and Behavioral Sciences departments as well as the School of Communications. This was originally called Chemistry Building No. 3 and was renamed on August 8, 1929 in honor of Samuel Carroll Derby. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F04D_005 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Education; Buildings; Universities and colleges; Ohio State University Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)