: This is the second Neil House in 1888, built around 1860 after the original burned down. This building was remodeled in 1882 and replaced by the present building in 1926. The Hotel is on S. High Street and was founded by William Neil, who became wealthy after establishing stage lines between Columbus and Granville, Wheeling, Sandusky and Buffalo. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F04C_008 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Architecture, Domestic--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Hotels Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)