Tuscarawas County Courthouse   Save
Tuscarawas County Courthouse
Description: The Tuscarawas County Courthouse is located at 125 East High Avenue in New Philadelphia, Ohio. The courthouse was constructed by Thomas Boyd in 1882 in the Classical Revival style. An expansion was added in 1990 to alleviate the needs of a growing population and blends in with the older structure. The courthouse was placed on the National Register on 1973-07-16 Photo taken between 1935-1943 View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: SA1039AV_B15F01_024
Subjects: Court Architecture, Domestic--Ohio--Pictorial works.; New Philadelphia (Ohio); Tuskarawas County (Ohio)--Pictorial works.
Places: Tuscarawas County (Ohio); New Philadelphia (Ohio)