: This is a photograph of a pen and ink drawing of Lower Sandusky, Ohio, in 1846. In 1849, the name was changed to Fremont in honor of John C Fremont, who had just acquired California for the United States. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B15F01_052 Subjects
: Fremont (Ohio); Sandusky County (Ohio); Places
: Fremont (Ohio); Sandusky County (Ohio)