: Photograph of the Ohio Company Land Office taken between 1935-1943. The Campus Martius Museum highlights migration in Ohio's history. The museum is on the site of the fortification built by the Ohio Company of Associates, as their headquarters, in 1788 when they founded the first organized American settlement in the Northwest Territory. The restored Rufus Putnam house, part of the original fort, is now enclosed within a wing of the museum. Behind the museum is the Ohio Company's Land Office. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B15F01_069 Subjects
: Marietta (Ohio); Campus Martius (Marietta, Ohio); Ohio Company; Land settlement--Ohio; Historical museums--Ohio Places
: Marietta (Ohio); Washington County (Ohio)