: Opened in 1873, this building housed classrooms, labratories, a museum, a chapel and living and dining facilities for both students and staff. The original building cost just over $110,000 and was not well-constructed. When it was 9 years old, the tower trim began to fall off, once even hitting one of OSU's professors. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F04D_002 Subjects
: Education; Universities and colleges; Buildings; Ohio State University; College campuses; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)