: This photo depicts the Second Neil House Hotel in Columbus, Ohio as it appeared in 1898. Situated on the southwest corner of Broad and High Streets, the second Neil House, a five-story, 150-room building, was home to then-Ohio governor William McKinley and his wife Ida. Eventually, the second house was torn down to be replaced by the 10-story, 655-room "third Neil House" in 1925. The final incarnation closed in 1980 and was demolished in 1981. View on Ohio Memory.
: index Subjects
: Hotels--History; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Architecture, Domestic--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Hotels; Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)