: Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 182nd Antiaircraft Artillery Battalion was organized in the Ohio Army National Guard on April 12, 1948 at Dayton. On May 1, 1951 the unit was ordered into federal service and was released from federal service on December 31, 1952. At that time the unit in Dayton had its federal recognition withdrawn and was disbanded. On January 14, 1953, a new battery was organized at Canton. On September 1, 1959, the battery was re-designated as Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 3rd Automatic Weapons Battalion, 137th Artillery. The flag is swallowtail in shape and measures 48 by 72 cm. It is made of wool.
View on Ohio Memory.
: H65426_001 Subjects
: National Guard--Ohio; Communication artifacts; Ceremonial artifact Places
: Ohio History Connection