: Scrap rubber collected at a gas station in Marion County, Ohio during World War II, ca. 1941-1945. J. P. Sharkey (pictured on left), a division manager for the Standard Oil Company, and Henry Krigbaum (pictured on right), a representative of the Marion Pure Oil Company, headed Marion County's scrap rubber drive. During World War II recyclable materials were collected to support military production. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL02714 Subjects
: Marion County (Ohio); Ohio History--Military Ohio; Rubber--Recycling Places
: Marion County (Ohio)