: Photograph of the exterior of the Old Post Office and U.S. Federal Courthouse at 100 South Third Street, Columbus, Ohio, ca. 1910-1919. It was built in 1887 and also known as the Old, Old Post Office. The building was added to the list National Register of Historic Places in 1973. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL02973 Subjects
: Courts--Ohio--Franklin County; Columbus (Ohio)--Politics and government; Historic buildings--Ohio--Columbus Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)