: Photograph of the City of Columbus Fire Department, Engine House No. 12, with crew and horse-drawn equipment posed in front, ca. 1900. Built in 1897, Engine House No. 12 was located on Oak Street just east of Parsons Avenue. It was one of the city's first fire departments, using both horses and steam engines as transport. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL02977 Subjects
: Fire stations; Columbus (Ohio)--History--19th century; municipal buildings Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)