: Modern photograph made from a glass plate negative depicting the Women's Department Building which was built on the state fairgrounds for the Ohio Centennial Exposition. The Centennial celebration was in honor of the 100th anniversary of the first European settlers arriving in Marietta, Ohio, in 1788. It formally opened on September 4, 1888. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL03291 Subjects
: Women--Ohio--History; Ohio--Centennial exhibitions, etc.; Columbus (Ohio) Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)