: This 1931 photograph shows an exterior view of Sullivant Hall, a building on the campus of the Ohio State University that at the time of this photograph was occupied by the Ohio Archeological and Historical Society (now the Ohio Historical Society). The building is located at the intersection of 15th Avenue and High Street in Columbus, Ohio. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL05138 Subjects
: Ohio State University--History; College buildings; Universities and colleges--Pictorial works; Ohio Historical Society; Ohio Archaeological and Historical Society Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)