Columbus Blind School   Save
Ohio Department of Finance
Description: This 1931 photograph is an exterior view of the main building at the Columbus Blind School, located on the corner of Parsons Avenue and Main Street in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus Blind School was the name of this campus for the institution that was eventually renamed the Ohio State School for the Blind. Construction of this building was completed in 1874, and it was used as the Blind School until 1953, at which time the Ohio State School for the Blind moved to its present location on North High Street. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AL05140
Subjects: Ohio State School for the Blind; Education--Ohio; Schools--Ohio
Places: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)