: Bookplate of Columbus School for Girls (Columbus, Ohio), drawn by Miss Helen Osborn and engraved and printed by The Champlin Press. The wreathed pillars in the foreground are borrowed from the portico of the school when it was located on the corner of Parsons Avenue and Bryden Road; the upper framing includes the buckeye. The arms of the school appear in front of a shelf of books. From p. 254 of "Some American College Book-Plates" by Harry Parker Ward (Columbus: The Champlin Printing Company, 1915). View on Ohio Memory.
: AL05654 Subjects
: Bookplates; Cultural Ohio--Literary Ohio; Schools--Ohio; Columbus School for Girls (Columbus, Ohio); Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)