: This image shows a mounted plaque at Fort St. Clair in Eaton, Ohio. The plaque reads "Fort St. Clair. One mile west. Erected in 1791-92, by order of General James Wilkinson. Here on November 6, 1792, Maj. John Adair's Kentucky Volunteers were attacked by Little Turtle."
Fort St Clair was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on August 16, 2010. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06453 Subjects
: Fort St. Clair (Ohio); Little Turtle, 1747?-1812; Northwest Territory--History Places
: Eaton (Ohio); Preble County (Ohio)