: This image shows the Hardin County Courthouse in Kenton, Ohio. This building was completed in 1915. It was the third court house in Kenton, Ohio. The first one was build in 1834 and after it was destroyed by fire, the second on was build in 1880. The current building is doubly symmetric, meaning that the north and west sides are identical to the south and east sides. It is a neoclassic architectural style made of Indian gray limestone.
The building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06454 Subjects
: Hardin County (Ohio); Courthouses--Ohio--History; Architecture--Ohio Places
: Kenton (Ohio); Hardin County (Ohio)