: This image shows the Administration building on the campus of Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea, Ohio.
Originally named Baldwin College, this institution of higher learning was founded in 1845 by John Baldwin. Baldwin-Wallace is associated with the Methodist Church, and was one of the first colleges in Ohio to admit women and African Americans. In 1913, Baldwin College merged with nearby Wallace College, uniting the two schools' resources. The college has always emphasized a liberal arts education. Today, Baldwin-Wallace College's motto is "Quality Education with a Personal Touch." View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06502 Subjects
: Baldwin-Wallace College; College buildings; Universities and colleges Places
: Berea (Ohio); Cuyahoga County (Ohio)