: This color image is a view of the front and a side exterior of Gustavus Town Hall, Gustavus Township, Ohio, ca. 1960s. The two-story wood frame structure has a distinctive cupola or bell tower. A sign that reads "Town Hall" hangs just below the cupola on the center front.
The Town Hall was built in 1890 and fronts the southeast quadrant of Gustavus Township. The building is part of the Gustavus Center Historic District, National Register of Historic Places. It was added to the register in 1975. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06638 Subjects
: City & town halls; City and town life; Local government; Public buildings Places
: Gustavus (Ohio); Trumbull County (Ohio)