: This is the entrance to the Harpersfield Covered Bridge near Geneva. Geneva was settled in 1805 by settlers from Charlotte, New York. The bridge is one of the few in Ohio that is still drive able. The northern portion was washed away by the flood in 1936 and was replaced by a steel structure. The bridge was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 3, 1975. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06556 Subjects
: Covered bridges--Ohio; Ashtabula County (Ohio); National Register of Historic Places Places
: Geneva (Ohio); Ashtabula (Ohio)