: Photograph taken by Albert B. Graham ca. 1910. Caption on back reads "An agricultural extension school being held in an Ohio county court room but can't locate. These schools were held for 5 days in most counties from 1909 to 1915." Based on his experiences as a school superintendent in rural Ohio, Graham advocated for the consolidation of rural schools and promoted agricultural education. He is best known as the founder of the Boys and Girls Agricultural Clubs which became the organization known as 4-H. View on Ohio Memory.
: MSS194AV_B08F02_852_001 Subjects
: Agricultural education; Cultural Ohio--Education; Societies and clubs; Places