: Photograph showing construction of Sullivant Hall, a building on the campus of the Ohio State University that at the time of this photograph was to be occupied by the Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Society (now the Ohio Historical Society). The building is located at the intersection of 15th Avenue and High Street in Columbus, Ohio. Originally the Ohio Historical Society housed its collections in the Ohio Statehouse. In 1894, the organization moved to Orton Hall at The Ohio State University, then to Sullivant Hall upon its completion in 1913. The Ohio Historical Society remained on The Ohio State University campus until 1970, when it moved to its present location near the Ohio State Fairgrounds. View on Ohio Memory.
: P365_16_05 Subjects
: Ohio Historical Society; Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Society; Museums; Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Design and construction; Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio);