: This image shows the rear facade of the Delaware County Courthouse, located at 91 N. Sandusky. The building was completed in 1869 by architect Robert Jones, sits at the edge of Delaware's business district, and it is surrounded mostly by homes rather than commercial establishments. A statue of Justice sits atop the Italianate style building and ornamental iron cresting runs along the edges of its roof. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F02_119 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; cornices; cupolas; arches; hood moldings; hip roofs; brackets (structural elements); quoins; Italianate (North American architecture styles) Places
: Delaware (Ohio); Delaware County (Ohio)