: This image shows the front facade of the former Ashtabula County Courthouse. It was built in 1850 and currently houses county offices. It, with the previous probate court building and the Lawyers’ Row office building, comprise a registered historic district that is joined by the present, modernist courthouse (not pictured) to form the Ashtabula County Courts Complex. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F01_016 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; baluster columns; towers (building divisions); mansard roofs; hipped dormers Places
: Jefferson (Ohio); Ashtabula County (Ohio); 25 W. Jefferson St.