: This image shows the front and side facades of the Painesville City Hall, located at 7 Richmond St. This building was the first Lake County Courthouse and was used for that purpose until 1909. It is an example of Greek Revival architecture. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F04_257 Subjects
: City halls--Ohio; Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; towers (building divisions); columns (architectural elements); Greek Revival Places
: Painesville (Ohio); Lake County (Ohio)