: The Harrison County Courthouse, completed in 1895 by architect Joseph Yost has elements of Greek Revival, Second Empire, Italianate, Romanesque Revival and Beaux-Arts architectural styles. A statue of Justice sits on top of the round dome's lantern. This image shows the side facade of the building. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F03_203 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; pediments; mansard roofs; arches; hip roofs; clock towers; Greek Revival; Second Empire; Italianate (North American architecture styles); Romanesque Revival; Beaux-Arts Places
: Cadiz (Ohio); Harrison County (Ohio); 100 W. Market St.