: This photograph shows a Columbus School for Girls graduation ceremony, June 1937. Columbus School for Girls was established in 1898 by Mary Bole Scott and Florence Kelley, a school whose curriculum was specifically designed to prepare young women for college. The original campus was located at 662 East Town Street, but the current campus is located at 65 South Drexel Avenue. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL00176 Subjects
: Columbus School for Girls (Columbus, Ohio); Education; Commencement ceremonies; Multicultural Ohio--Ohio Women Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)