: A group of test pilots for the Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Airplane Division, Columbus, Ohio on the flight line, ca. 1940 - 1945. The Columbus plant was established in 1940 when the Curtiss-Wright Corporation expanded to meet the increased demand for military aircraft during World War II. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL00703 Subjects
: Franklin County (Ohio); Ohio Economy--Science and Technology Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)