: Built in 1924, Swasey Chapel on the Denison University Campus was the first building in the 1917 plan for Greater Denison. The chapel was named after Cleveland trustee and amateur astronomer Dr. Ambrose Swasey, founder of the Warner and Swasey Company. The chimes in the chapel tower are a memorial for Swasey’s wife. Today the chapel is used for religious services. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B02F02_010 Subjects
: Granville (Ohio). Denison University; Licking County (Ohio); Places
: Granville (Ohio); Licking County (Ohio)