: Caption reads: "Cascades, Lower Dam & Footbridge at Potter golf course." Hamilton's first municipal golf course, Potter Park Golf Course opened May 26, 1927. The 100 acres of land for the golf course were donated by Ellis M. Potter, developer of the adjacent upscale Forest Park and Oak Park subdivisions. The 18-hole, par 69 Potter Park Golf Course is one of a number of golf courses in the city of Hamilton, leading to Hamilton being ranked Ohio's third best major city for golfers by Golf Digest in July 1998. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B02F03_010 Subjects
: Golf courses--United States--Pictorial works; Hamilton (Ohio)--History--Pictorial works; Forest Park (Hamilton County, Ohio)--History. Places
: Hamilton (Ohio); Butler County (Ohio)