: Caption reads: "One of the larger wine casks measuring about twelve feet in height. Wine is stored in these immediately after pressing for periods ranging from a few months to several years depending on the type of wine desired. It is then bottled and placed in racks to clear."
The E & K Winery began as the Engels and Krudwig Winery which operated from 1863 to 1959. It has since been reopened under the name E & K Winery. View on Ohio Memory.
: index Subjects
: Business and Labor; Agriculture--Ohio--History.; Wine industry; Wine barrels Places
: Sandusky (Ohio); Erie County (Ohio)