: Original description reads: "Lakeview Terraces."
With the New Deal, $150 million of the Public Works Administration (PWA) budget was set aside for housing. Lakeview Terrace, internationally known as a landmark in public housing, was one of 3 Cleveland housing projects that were the first to be authorized by the federal government using funds from the PWA. Together with Cedar-Central and Outhwaite, it was begun in 1935 and completed in 1937. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B04F09_26_01 Subjects
: Public housing--Ohio--Cleveland; Streets--Ohio--Cleveland; Automobiles Places
: Cleveland (Ohio); Cuyahoga County (Ohio)