: caption reads: "Shriner parade (1898) crossing viaduct at Union Station"
Constructed between 1895 and 1899, Union Station was actually the third train station built in Columbus. It was located at the corner of High and East Naghten. As automobile use increased throughout the course of the 1900s, the popularity of Union Station dwindled. This led to its demolition in 1976. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F04_001 Subjects
: Columbus (Ohio); Columbus (Ohio)--Aerial views; Columbus (Ohio)--Maps, Pictorial; Passenger trains; Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)