: This appears to be the south end of Mirror Lake at Eden Park.
Located between Gilbert Avenue and Columbia Parkway (U.S.) and comprised of about 185 acres in the Mount Adams community of Cincinnati, Ohio, Eden Park was assembled by a series of purchases beginning in 1859. The name came, naturally, from the Garden of Eden and was given by Nicholas Longworth who owned a large tract which constitutes the main portion of the park. Eden Park is the home of the Cincinnati Art Museum, Cincinnati Art Academy, the Navigation Monument, the Capitoline Wolf Statue, and the Irwin M. Krohn (Eden Park) Conservatory. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B10F06_020_001 Subjects
: Parks--Ohio--Cincinnati; Parks--Cincinnati (Ohio); Lakes; Landscapes; Geography and Natural Resources; Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works; Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)