: This Greek Revival home was built in 1834 in Lancaster, Ohio by the William James Reese family. William Reese, educated at the University of Pennsylvania, he came to Lancaster in 1827 and set up a law office known as Reese and Hezlin. He married Mary Elizabeth Sherman, sister of General William T. Sherman.
The house is currently the home of the Decorative Arts Center of Ohio. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B06F01_005_1 Subjects
: Historic houses; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works; Architecture--Ohio; Lawyers Places
: Lancaster (Ohio); Fairfield County (Ohio)